|Frights of the Roundtable (Part II)|
|Episode Number Dvd||02|
|Directed By||Ernie Schmidt|
|Written By||Robby London|
|Date First Aired||09/09/1986|
Frights of the Roundtable is the second episode of Ghostbusters. This episode is also the second of a five part-er that sets up the origin of the series.
Futura (first appearance)
Time Hopper (first appearance)
Fuddy (first appearance)
Merlin (first appearance)
King Arthur (first appearance)
Floatzart (recap only)
Frightmare (first appearance)
Spectre Snare (first appearance)
Ghost Remover (first appearance)
Spirit Shackles (first appearance)
Trance Lance (first appearance)
Zombie Bomb (first appearance)
- Stonehenge (first appearance)
- Camelot (first appearance)
Arriving in the future the Ghostbusters bust their first ghosts and meet Futura, the bewitching Ghostbuster of the future. They learn of an ancient stone tablet which has clues of their fathers' whereabouts leading them back in time to Camelot. Prime Evil learns of this and sends Sir Trance-a-lot to stop them.
- Futura and Time Hopper made their debut in this episode.
- Also, this is the first appearance of Merlin and his apprentice Fuddy.
- The Ghostbusters are first introduced to Belfry
- When the Ghost Buggy and Time Hopper travel back to the 1980s, they move towards the camera and Futura on the Time Hopper is too large in comparison to the others. The animation sheets should have been swapped so that the Time Hopper appeared to be behind the Ghost Buggy instead.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|I'll Be A Son of a Ghostbuster (Part I)||Dvd Order||No Pharaoh At All (Part III)|